Wednesday, October 21, 2009

saLam aLaik...
tOday sOme of stUdent at KTD...did'nt have class..
i went to college to came for UDB1312 class but...

i have some problem..
so i did'nt go to the class...
________________________________________________________________________________________
juz read....

i dont know how to iMproVe my grammar as weLL!!!
huhhh..oh god heLp me!!!!!!
since my resUlt of ENGLISH for sPm is 7D..i feLt i waNt to iMprove my grammar although i hate eNglish since this happen but i muSt study!!!
STUDY aLso JIHAD..riGht???
but Now i cAn't focus to my study Because i have personal problem..


well keep smile MIERA...ChaYoo

1 comments:

:: *MiEra_191191*:: said...

my beLoved mum
seNt this mesej to me...siNce she know about my problem...
"salam...my sweet
dOnt be sad..
ALLAH aLways with u..jGn lupa doa byk2..quran jgn lpa baca,n kmi smua seNtiasa support mira..dont be sHy to study..i know u my dear..d situ x da iBu N aBah teMpat mira nak bermanja kn..sO!!!try tuk bdikari ya..
Mira..iNgat pesan Ibu nie
KaLau aDa masalah jgn lari daRi maSalah..tapi tRy to fInd sOme to sOlve u pRoblem my dear..N try to shre that with HIM..aPapun We aLL Miss u syg"
>>>sori la grammar ibu pun x brapa..al maklum lah kita kn sma2 study gak skrg ni..ayuh kita BERJIHAD brsma ya..<<,salam sayang
iBu....
______________________
i miss my mum a lot!!!